Cadence Editorial Services provides writing, editing, and content development for clients in technology and business, the nonprofit sector, education, and the arts. From technical writing to brand identity, we help you craft your message with vigor, concision, and clarity. Our staff also includes an award-winning graphic designer and a master statistician, and I’ve described their capacities under “related services.”
- Editing: proofreading, copyediting, line editing, developmental editing, editorial review.
- Writing: web copy, brochures, newsletters, articles, blog posts.
- Branding: tag lines with a toe-tapping cadence.
- Grant writing: presenting your mission, your achievements, and your aspirations with concision, conviction, and just enough flourish to help your organization expand its efficacy and maintain its financial sustainability.
- Graphic design: specialties include brochures, magazine layout, and infographics. Award-winning skill level in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Art; Direction.
- Statistical analysis: from ANOVA to multiple regression, we’ve got you covered. Advanced skills in Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS).
The Cadence staff and associates perform work for state and federal government offices. Please find our current capabilities statement here. Thanks!